Quantcast

Author Topic: 2018 FIFA World Cup  (Read 109 times)

nikeboy

• PCH Hall of Famer
2018 FIFA World Cup
« on: June 12, 2018, 06:33:49 PM »
We had a thread like this in 2014. There was some pretty good soccer discussion and bets made between the soccer nuts on this site.  Okie, Prep, Shaneo, TheItalian and a few others.

I'm feeling France and Spain pretty much.  France is my pick to win it.  Spain close 2nd.

I'm feeling $200 bet-I get France and Spain and if someone's interested they get the field (except Germany and Brazil-those two would be a push)

Or let's get some individual action on each game.

Cmon people wake up it's the World Cup!!!!!
Time for a fresh beginning

preppoker

• Flipament Champ
  • Super Maniac
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 01:59:40 AM »

Hey guys, I'll take Germany and Spain and France vs the field.  But if Brazil wins it's a push, if argentina wins you only get 50% of the bet and if anyone else in the field wins you get 60%.  If somehow I lose the bet I also get 3 years and 44 weeks to pay or we can roll the bet over to the next world cup. 

I'll bet up to 500k.  You must post money with me though.  No promises as to where I'll keep the escrow. 

Anyone?  Ya I thought so. Bunch of scared posters here. 

nikeboy

• PCH Hall of Famer
Re: 2018 FIFA World Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 06:44:43 PM »

Hey guys, I'll take Germany and Spain and France vs the field.  But if Brazil wins it's a push, if argentina wins you only get 50% of the bet and if anyone else in the field wins you get 60%.  If somehow I lose the bet I also get 3 years and 44 weeks to pay or we can roll the bet over to the next world cup. 

I'll bet up to 500k.  You must post money with me though.  No promises as to where I'll keep the escrow. 

Anyone?  Ya I thought so. Bunch of scared posters here.

Please don't encourage DK and Baggs, they may want the same!

Now if only there was an audience to actually enjoy Prep's comedy hour this may have been worth it  :o
Time for a fresh beginning