Quantcast

Author Topic: Gabe (hopefully) answers all questions in this thread....for a while at least  (Read 12730 times)

rmorrell11

• Rounder
  • Team Blacksheep
Show me where i said i was good at football.

AJ is obv. referring to 1999 touch football champions.

#gmoftheyear

• Formerly "The Worst"
  • Administrator
  • Super Maniac
    • Andrew G Johnson
    • Email
Bragging about being a former champion and including yourself on the list of your top picks implies you think you're good
WHFL Champion & Two-Time Super 7 Champion
#hustlingbowl2013 #hustlingbowl2015 #hustlingbowl2016

larking13

• Glasses
  • Super Maniac
    • Email
Really, AJ?  Really?  How does the king of self-deprecating sarcasm miss his own schtick?

Obviously using any athletic accomplishment from TWELVE years ago has about as much relevance to today's reality as anything Gabe posts.

You can pick anyone you want.  I could weaklink that group of 8 at QB and smoke any collection you could make around here. 

That means I feel I can be, by far, the worst athlete on the field, playing the most important position and we'd still crush any team that Ryan could make.  I'm just bragging about the coattails I'd be hanging on to.

#gmoftheyear

• Formerly "The Worst"
  • Administrator
  • Super Maniac
    • Andrew G Johnson
    • Email
Shut up oldie
WHFL Champion & Two-Time Super 7 Champion
#hustlingbowl2013 #hustlingbowl2015 #hustlingbowl2016

nikeboy

• PCH Hall of Famer
Ha, it was YOUR partner that created Gabe out of thin air just to drive site traffic up.

I tried and tried! to find the shawshank redemption utube scene where Andy tells Red he conjured up Randall Stevens out of thin air..........he smiles slyly at Red that he 'does not exist'

lol @ 9 pages of this thread..........what did it mainly accomplish?.......besides entertainment for everyone?

Guess it proves that everything Gabe says is BS

And it was simple:  post proof of pics of docs to back up your bs

The biggest thing that I noticed from Italian333 in this thread compared to the one that defended the Wpg police to me in the poker raids is his expressions and language in each of the threads.

The "WSOP thread May 31st 7pm" (Groovy erased his posts but I remember them) had Italian333 talking to me and others like he was some kind of young Wpger who spoke English pretty well but he used some funky ghetto terms to sound cool/young/hip thrown in there

The Italian333 in this thread could barely speak English.  He truly sounded foreign and was leaving out prepositions and words like "a" and "the" like a true foreigner would (unless he did this on purpose to throw us off).  His English was not as fluent as the pre Italian333 prior to being banned.

So I can't help but conclude that the Italian333 before and after the ban are two different people or that he had one of his friends (Marco?) post under his account prior to the ban
Time for a fresh beginning

krampster

• I'm literally awesome
  • Shark
    • Kramp Chiropractic
    • Email
or he could be schizophrenic with split personalities.
I'm a chiropractor! Of course I can crack aces!

Shaneojak

• Grinder
    • Email
Re: Gabe (hopefully) answers all questions in this thread....for a while at least
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2016, 09:59:10 PM »
I just scanned over this thread. It might be the best thread of all time on this board. I was feeling nostalgic.

bombayunited

• Global Moderator
  • Super Maniac
    • Email
Re: Gabe (hopefully) answers all questions in this thread....for a while at least
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2016, 11:31:00 AM »
Ah, the good ol' days of PCH!